According to the FIA results, Trevor Willis in the OMS 28-RPE was the fastest 2WD vehicle off the start line at Sternberk and fastest car overall to 100m.
OMS 28-RPE on the start line: photo Tim Wilson
Here are the fastest cars and drivers to 25 meters:
- 1‘’57 4WD Mitsubishi Lancer of Roger Schnellmann 4WD Citroën C4 WRC of Max Beltrami
- 1‘’58 2WD OMS 28-RPE of Trevor Willis
- 1‘’61 4WD VW Golf Rallye of Karl Schagerl
- 1‘’63 4WD Ford Fiesta Evo of Marek Rybnicek
Here are the fastest cars and drivers to 100m:
- 3‘’62 Trevor Willis's 2WD OMS 28-RPE
- 3‘’76 Will Hall’s 2WD Force WH XTec-AER Turbo
- 3‘’81 Karl Schagerl‘s 630hp 4WD Golf.
Trevor was fastest to 100m in four out of his five runs. To view Trevor off the start click here - so fast we had to slow it down!
Date: 13/10/2016 | Author: L.Owen